Claims Management RegulationCRM17020................. Successful Claims Will be Invoiced @ 20%
- What a Criminal Profiler Really Does
- WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER FOR FIANCE VISA
- How Can I Find A Good Council Tax Adviser To Resolve The Debt Issue Within My Budget?
- Three Key Areas to Focus for People in Need of Treasure Coast Bail Bonds
- would You Write About Cycle Accident Compensation?
- 4 Features in Regard to Private Medical Insurance in Bristol
- What to do if You’ve Suffered a Personal Injury
- Advice On Making An Accident Claim For Your Child
- Why is my Credit Score Important?
- What Is A Debt Relief Order
- Promoting Safety in the Workplace to Avoid Lawsuits
- Ensuring a Strong Social Security Disability Application
- Colorado DUI Attorney Advice on Legal Representation
- How to Extend Your Law Degree
- Simple Tips for a More Enjoyable Holiday
- What can you Claim for if you have suffered a Personal Injury?
- Who Can Make a Road Traffic Claim?
- MPs warn of immigration case backlog
- Conveyancing Solicitor Comparison Tips
- Four Road Traffic Accident Types
Tag Archives: Payment Protection Insurance
Santander pay back £6027.43 in Payment Protection Insurance Claim Here it is another example of how mis-sold payment protection insurance was claimed back for one of our clients. “PPI Compliants Team P.O. Box 6197 Milton Keynes MK10 1UY Dear Sirs, … Continue reading
JD LAW Claim Back £1,081 from MBNA for Cleint – mis-sold PPI From MBNA: “Thank you for the complaint regarding the Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) on the above account. Having investigated the complaint, I can advise you that the complaint … Continue reading
JD LAW claim back £891 for a client A client’s account was investigated by JD LAW, who found that there was a mis-sold payment protection insurance policy on the account. Initially Lloyds TSB disputed this, forcing JD LAW to present … Continue reading
JD LAW investigated an MBA credit card on behalf of a client. It was found that the client was entitled to a refund of £9,846.03! Initially they were offering a smaller amount, however more pressure from JD LAW resulted in … Continue reading
JD LAW investigated an MBA and a credit card on behalf of a client. It was found that the client was entitled to a refund of £930.95! Text from the letter MBNA sent the client: “Having investigated the complaint, I … Continue reading
British banks on Monday gave up the fight against compensating customers who were mis-sold payment protection insurance on mortgages loans and credit cards, and now face a compensation bill estimated at 4.5 billion pounds ($7.4 billion). A High Court ruling … Continue reading
Have you been Mis-Sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)? Been overchrged on your credit card? You could claim back thousands of pounds!! Some people don’t even know if they have PPI. Hardly onyone knows if they have been overcharged on their … Continue reading
JD LAW managed to claim back over £18,000 for a single client. The client was totally unaware that he was entitled to any money back until JD LAW investigated his accounts. As a result of this the client will be … Continue reading
PPI Claim Here is another example of how a client was mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance. When JD LAW investigated this case they managed to get back £3127.45 for the client! If you would like your credit cards or loans investigated … Continue reading