A DUI (driving under the influence) charge can carry severe punishments if you do not understand the legal process. While it might be tempting to choose to represent yourself in court, it may not be the best decision. A good Colorado DUI attorney will be able to help you navigate through the court system and help reduce your offenses.
A DUI lawyer is the only person who is truly experienced and can help you receive leniency from the court on a crime you may or may not have even committed. An experienced lawyer will know where to find errors in the process, including in the:
- Traffic stop
- Testing equipment utilized
- Breathalyzer testing and administration
- Field sobriety testing and administration
- Chemical testing and administration
- Arrest procedures and possible errors
Before you hire a Colorado DUI attorney, do a little research to ensure you are getting the best services for your money. Ask them some simple questions to help you make an informed decision, such as:
- How many DUI cases have you tried?
- How many acquittals have you attained?
- What are the results from the majority of your cases?
- How much experience do you have?
- How much education and training in DUI’s do you have?
These are all important factors in determining who should represent you in your DUI case. You will want the best possible legal representation on your side to ensure you avoid excessive fines and jail time, and that you can continue on with your current standard of living.
If you have been charged with a DUI, you want the most qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable DUI attorney to handle your case. The team at Criminal Law Denver can help you achieve the best possible result in your case. To learn more about our firm, please contact us, or visit http://CriminalLawDenver.com online today.